We are now on Face Book - Belfast Bowling Club, join and be friends
Registrations are now open for the above event which will be held Easter 2019.
Registration forms have been emailed to those who we have addresses for, copies are available at the clubrooms.
World Golden Oldies Bowls - April 2018
Special price for all bowlers affiliated to Canterbury Bowls
· Parade of Nations
· Welcome Party including entertainment, substantial finger food and an open bar
· Four days of play
· Finale Dinner and Awards Evening including entertainment, three course meal and an open bar
· ID lanyard displaying host status
· Festival souvenir
· Festival handbook
· Picnic Day in Hanmer Springs
· $95pp own transport includes entry into the thermal pools complex, entertainment, BBQ and an open bar.
· $165pp includes coach transfer, entry into the thermal pools complex, entertainment, BBQ and an open bar
SUPPORTERS are not required to purchase a package instead may buy tickets to functions.
· Welcome Party $85pp
· Finale Dinner $175pp
· Hanmer Springs $165pp including transport
· Hanmer Springs $95pp excluding transport
Enter before the 30th of April and go in to the draw to win a wonderful 5 days and 4 nights in Queenstown for 4 people. The prize includes the following for 4 people.
· • A rental car for travel to Queenstown and return or return domestic flights from Christchurch to Queenstown for four people
· • Four nights’ accommodation in the Rydges Lakeland Resort (or equivalent accommodation should Rydges be unavailable) – located on the shoreline of Lake Wakatipu boasting spectacular views across the water
· • Transfer to and from airport and accommodation
· • Trip up Bobs Peak on the Skyline Queenstown Gondola to enjoy award winning cuisine in the scenic Stratosphere Restaurant and Bar
· • Day cruise to Walter Peak on the iconic vessel, SS Earnslaw including a luncheon and entertainment.
· • An afternoon of Lawn Bowls at the Queenstown Lawn Bowls Club set in beautiful gardens alongside the spectacular Lake Wakatipu.