Nominations for Executive Committee now open
As per the constitution nominations for the executive committee for the 2017/18 season are now open.
Nominations close 1 June 2017.
2 x executive members.
Nominations maybe in writing addressed to the secretary or noted on notice board in the clubrooms.
Nominations should be seconded and consent from nominee.
Nominations are limited to full members, student members, or life members.
Expression of interest for non executive roles may also be made.
End of Season Prize Giving - CHANGE OF DATE
The end of season function will be held Saturday 6 May at the clubrooms. Change due to another function at the club rooms. No cost
Order of events:
Open @ 4.00pm with happy hour
Music provided by Robbie Drew
Prize Giving 6.00pm
Dinner 7.00 (same as last year, choice of cold meats / salads, Fish and Chips, Pizza)
Further entertainment with Robbie
World Golden Oldies Bowls - April 2018
Special price for all bowlers affiliated to Canterbury Bowls
· Parade of Nations
· Welcome Party including entertainment, substantial finger food and an open bar
· Four days of play
· Finale Dinner and Awards Evening including entertainment, three course meal and an open bar
· ID lanyard displaying host status
· Festival souvenir
· Festival handbook
· Picnic Day in Hanmer Springs
· $95pp own transport includes entry into the thermal pools complex, entertainment, BBQ and an open bar.
· $165pp includes coach transfer, entry into the thermal pools complex, entertainment, BBQ and an open bar
SUPPORTERS are not required to purchase a package instead may buy tickets to functions.
· Welcome Party $85pp
· Finale Dinner $175pp
· Hanmer Springs $165pp including transport
· Hanmer Springs $95pp excluding transport
Enter before the 30th of April and go in to the draw to win a wonderful 5 days and 4 nights in Queenstown for 4 people. The prize includes the following for 4 people.
· • A rental car for travel to Queenstown and return or return domestic flights from Christchurch to Queenstown for four people
· • Four nights’ accommodation in the Rydges Lakeland Resort (or equivalent accommodation should Rydges be unavailable) – located on the shoreline of Lake Wakatipu boasting spectacular views across the water
· • Transfer to and from airport and accommodation
· • Trip up Bobs Peak on the Skyline Queenstown Gondola to enjoy award winning cuisine in the scenic Stratosphere Restaurant and Bar
· • Day cruise to Walter Peak on the iconic vessel, SS Earnslaw including a luncheon and entertainment.
· • An afternoon of Lawn Bowls at the Queenstown Lawn Bowls Club set in beautiful gardens alongside the spectacular Lake Wakatipu.